Info & FAQ
Info & FAQ
Before a shoot
- When you have sent your inquiry we can meet in person, have a phone call or just simple texting / emailing. Whatever you prefer the most.
- In a meeting we will go through your wishes regarding the shoot and discuss about the schedule and price.
- I’ll send you my offer to accept it and make the booking final you pay a deposit of 20%.
"Thank you so much for doing such an amazing job"
During a shoot
- Honestly there isn’t much I ask you to do! I am there to make sure everything goes smoothly according to plan.
- I will arrive to location as discussed.
- And I start photographing!
After a shoot
- Photos will be edited professionally.
- Images are ready as soon as possible. Usually between 1-3 weeks.
- Your photos are delivered to you the way we have agreed on (e.g. download link, web album / usb stick). This also depends of the package you choose.
- After delivering photos I send you the bill.
- When you have paid I give the images to you with full personal license. This means you can share and print them.
According to Finnish law, the copyright of the author remains with the photographer.
The customer receives the submitted images for private use for an unlimited period of time. The name of the photographer must be mentioned if the images are published on the Internet, e.g. on social media / blog.
The customer may not change the appearance of the photos, e.g. use a filter on social media
The customer may create a copies or prints of the delivered images for unlimited personal use. Commercial use without a separate agreement is prohibited. The photographer undertakes to respect the privacy of the client and to use situational judgment in the public use of the images.
When the client pays the booking fee (20% of the price which will be deducted from the final price), the photographer is booked to carry out the work at the agreed time and therefore does not accept other job offers during that time. The reservation takes effect when the reservation fee has been paid.
In the event of an obstacle, it is possible to move the photo shoot to another time. The client should notify the photographer as soon as possible.
In case of cancellation, the reservation fee will not be refunded if the order is canceled by the customer. If the photographer cancels the order, the booking fee will be refunded immediately.
Just send me an email or give a call. I’m sure everything can be arranged!
Depending on the shoot. If it’s a 8 hour wedding day I normally do 300-500 photos.
Portraits usually up to 6 photos. If you wish to have more images, this can be arranged.
I do! I love photographing lovebirds and what would be better way to get into the mood and relaxed before the ceremony then cuddling with your partner. If you have kids, you can also have them into the shoot and make it even more special to all of you!
I photograph all over Finland and abroad. I absolutely LOVE traveling. I am based in Jyväskylä and travel costs within 30km are included. For the rest of Finland and further travel, the travel expenses such as trains, flights and accommodation will be added into the costs.
We can also discuss about the option if you want me to stay longer. Every extra hour will be billed according to my rate.
The default time is six months. It is possible to make it available for longer.